Time Strategies!

There are two kinds of people in this world: those that make excuses and those that find a way.

Easily one of my favorite quotes that I learned while with Southwestern Advantage. It resonated again with me while reading The Myth of being too busy. The author is correct in everything he says. One prioritizes time for what they truly want. I love tieing this to the above quote because you'll see the difference in the results of the two types of people and it will spill over into all aspects of their lives.

The second article that resonated with me was The Habit of just Starting. I recently read The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg and it was so insightful. Habits are in control of 80%+ of our lives so this article is so powerful because if we build the habit of just starting we can do anything and all things are accomplishable.

Love the formula they give for motivation and if anyone else loved this out definitely read POH by Duhigg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to 24

Week 9 Story: Diary: River flows in Me